Your health and safety is of utmost importance to Waypoint Outposts. As we navigate through the COVID19 virus, we are taking additional safety measures for your health and safety.
- All tents are cleaned between guests
- All sheets and towels are replaced & laundered between guests
- In addition to our usual cleaning process, we will be taking extra measures to clean and disinfect the safari village 3 times a day, using EPA-approved disinfectant products, in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
Before your stay:
- If you’ve experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problems) or have tested positive for COVID19, please contact us to rebook your stay.
At check in:
- Temperature checks will be conducted at check in. If the temperature is above 100.4F, guests will be asked to rebook their stay after their symptoms subside.
During your stay:
- Please maintain social distancing around other guests.
- Masks, as well as hand washing and hand sanitizing stations are available.
Please be respectful of other guests choices regarding COVID19 safety precautions.